Free shipping over $100
Extended 45 day returns
A Blundstone boot for jobs where a full safety boot is not required, but comfort is a must. The Blundstone #491 non-safety black leather work boot provides light, dry, all-day comfort and over-the-ankle support. Blundstone soles soften every step to reduce lower body fatigue and impact on bones and joints. An ideal work boot for any job requiring closed-toed non-steel toe shoes.
- Premium leather work boot (does not have a protective steel toe cap)
- Poron XRD™ Technology in the heel strike zone of the midsole for supreme impact absorption
- The polyurethane footbed is comfortable, anti-bacterial, breathable and washable
- A thermo-polyurethane outsole that is oil, acid and organic fat resistant
- This outsole is also heat resistant to 140°C
- Unisex sizing
- Elastic Sides
- Durable chunk sole
- First, remove any caked dirt on your boots with a soft bristled brush or damp cloth, and leave your boots to air dry. Please ensure that your boots are away from direct sunlight or any heaters, as they will dry out the leather.
- Apply leather polish, spray or cream to the leather to help maintain your boots. If you are using a polish for the first time, try it on an inconspicuous area of the boot to check whether it alters the colour or appearance.
- If using a polish, apply a small amount of leather cleaner to a polishing cloth or brush and rub onto the shoe in circular motions.