Free shipping over $100
Extended 45 day returns
Maintaining the premium leather upper that you’ve come to know and expect from us, the 1938 Black lace up boot offers a perfect fit and stylish point of difference. A Polyurethane midsole for comfort and XRD® Technology in the heel for supreme shock absorption makes them perfect for everywhere life takes you.
- Premium leather
- Polyurethane (PU) midsole/thermo-urethane (TPU) outsole highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack.
- XRD™ in the heel strike zone to dissipate heel strike shock.
- Comfort EVA removable footbed with XRD™ in the heel pad.
- Extra set of footbeds for fit adjustment.
- Leather lined.
- First, remove any caked dirt on your boots with a soft bristled brush or damp cloth, and leave your boots to air dry. Please ensure that your boots are away from direct sunlight or any heaters, as they will dry out the leather.
- Apply leather polish, spray or cream to the leather to help maintain your boots. If you are using a polish for the first time, try it on an inconspicuous area of the boot to check whether it alters the colour or appearance.
- If using a polish, apply a small amount of leather cleaner to a polishing cloth or brush and rub onto the shoe in circular motions.