Original #2215 Women's Hi Top
Blundstone Original Women’s Hi Top #2215 in Camel is a stunning new way to enjoy Blundstone dry, no-fuss comfort. The all-season Hi Top boot is cut slightly higher against the elements and boasts a touch of classic brogue detailing.
Also available inSee More (20)
Free shipping over $100
Extended 45 day returns
Blundstone Originals Hi-Top rises to the occasion with dry, all-season comfort and higher, over-the-ankle support. Greater coverage against the elements, too.
1.Classic Brogue Details
Accent brogue details provide a versatile twist on our classic chelsea boot.
2.Premium Weatherproof Leather
Supple, weatherproof leather keeps your feet dry and comfortable.
3.Durable TPU Outsole
The TPU outsole provides enhanced traction for the ultimate comfort from the first step.
4.Patented SPS Max Comfort System
An ergonomically engineered toe spring combined with XRD® Technology in the heel, further reduces wearer fatigue while increasing comfort.
Blundstone Original Women’s Hi Top #2215 in Camel is a stunning new way to enjoy Blundstone dry, no-fuss comfort. The all-season Hi Top boot is cut slightly higher against the elements, and boasts a touch of classic brogue detailing. Classy, versatile camel colour goes with everything, eliminating many footwear dilemmas. The leather ages to a rich tan.
- Premium weatherproof leather.
- Polyurethane midsole for improved comfort and cushioning.
- Thermo-urethane outsole for improved resistance to hydrolysis and microbial attack.
- Steel shank for torsional stability.
- Removable footbed.
- Poron XRD® in the heel strike zone.
- Extra set of footbeds for fit adjustment.
- Leather lined.
- First, remove any caked dirt on your boots with a soft bristled brush or damp cloth, and leave your boots to air dry. Please ensure that your boots are away from direct sunlight or any heaters, as they will dry out the leather.
- Apply leather polish, spray or cream to the leather to help maintain your boots. If you are using a polish for the first time, try it on an inconspicuous area of the boot to check whether it alters the colour or appearance.
- If using a polish, apply a small amount of leather cleaner to a polishing cloth or brush and rub onto the shoe in circular motions.