Winter Thermal Original #2273 Women's Hi Top
Waterproof. Winterproof. Our always-sells-out Thermal series now encompasses new Original series Women’s Hi Top. The Blundstone #2273 Rustic Black lets you drift through winter in dry Blundstone comfort.
Also available inSee More (20)
Free shipping over $100
Extended 45 day returns
100% waterproof, over-the-top comfort
Rises to the occasion with waterproof comfort and higher, over-the-ankle support.
1.100% Waterproof: Leather, Elastics and Sealed Seams
Higher for greater coverage against the elements.
2.Lined with 200 grams of ThinsulateTM
ThinsulateTM insulation retains body heat and keeps toes toasty.
3.100% Waterproof Boot
Come snow or slush winter thermals pack ultimate winter warmth and comfort.
4.Genuine Sheepskin Footbeds
Real wool footbeds provide added protection to this cold-climate boot.
Waterproof. Winterproof. Our always-sells-out Thermal series now encompasses new Original series Women’s Hi Top. The Blundstone #2273 Rustic Black lets you drift through winter in dry Blundstone comfort. Thermal Hi Tops, already slightly higher against the elements, add the heat-retaining qualities of pure wool footbeds and Thinsulate™ lining. 100% waterproof, even the elastics. All-day Blundstone comfort and warm feet, come what may. Simply wipe clean.
- Premium waterproof leather.
- Fully waterproof boot with waterproof elastic and latexed seams.
- Lined with 200 grams of Thinsulate™ insulation.
- Thermo-urethane outsole resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack.
- Polyurethane midsole for comfort.
- XRD® in the heel strike zone to dissipate heel strike shock.
- Removable sheepskin footbed for warmth and comfort.
- XRD® in the heel pad.
- Leather lined.
- First, remove any caked dirt on your boots with a soft bristled brush or damp cloth, and leave your boots to air dry. Please ensure that your boots are away from direct sunlight or any heaters, as they will dry out the leather.
- Apply leather polish, spray or cream to the leather to help maintain your boots. If you are using a polish for the first time, try it on an inconspicuous area of the boot to check whether it alters the colour or appearance.
- If using a polish, apply a small amount of leather cleaner to a polishing cloth or brush and rub onto the shoe in circular motions.