Formerly Blundstone 150 Limited Edition Leather Lined Auburn
Take a stomp through history in limited-edition Blundstone 150 Chelsea boots. The 150 year pedigree is stamped right in, a celebration of good value that began in 1870. These boots embody 150 years of boot-making experience with comfort that’s always perfectly in tune with the times.
Features include full-grain leather uppers in a rich shade of auburn inspired by the earth tones found on the Blundstone island home in remote Tasmania, Australia. The ‘150th’ limited-edition logo is embossed into the outer heel and stamped into the bronze leather lining. ‘150 years’ on the pull tabs.
Pull-on, kick-off comfort and durable quality. That’s what Blundstone stands for.
Available in Canada for a limited time in unisex sizing while quantities last.
- Premium leather in a new rich Auburn colour
- Thermo-urethane outsole resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack
- Polyurethane midsole for comfort. XRD™ in the heel strike zone to dissipate heel strike shock
- Comfort EVA removable footbed with XRD™ in the heel pad
- Extra set of footbeds for fit adjustment
- Leather lining stamped with ‘150th’
- ‘150th’ embossed on outer heel
- Blundstone ‘150 YEARS’ durable pull tabs
- Limited Edition