Free shipping over $100
Extended 45 day returns
Adventure ready comfort.
Lightweight, breathable and comfortable, this boot keeps it light and ultra-comfortable.
1.Premium Weatherproof Leather Upper
Premium leather with a synthetic breathable lining.
Our proprietary technology within the sole, midsole and footbed provides added support with every step.
3.Rubber Outsole with XRD® Technology Heel Insert
Lightweight, with contemporary midsole in white or black.
4.Comfort Lite Footbed
Washable, breathable Comfort Lite footbed for ultra-comfortable wear.
Blundstone 2141 - New Active in Dusty Grey is the next generation of comfort and lightness for Blundstone. Out-of-the-box comfort and ready for any adventure, the 2141 in Dusty Grey has a contrasting white sole. Slightly shorter than our original Chelsea, New Active is engineered with Featherflex technology, Blundstone’s proprietary outsole for extra comfort and support.
- Premium weatherproof leather upper.
- Engineered with Featherflex technology, Blundstone’s proprietary outsole for extra comfort and support. Featherflex technology supports every step.
- Lightweight and flexible.
- Comfort Lite footbed is washable, antibacterial and breathable.
- Lining is a combination of premium leather and antimicrobial synthetic materials.
- First, remove any caked dirt on your boots with a soft bristled brush or damp cloth, and leave your boots to air dry. Please ensure that your boots are away from direct sunlight or any heaters, as they will dry out the leather.
- Apply leather polish, spray or cream to the leather to help maintain your boots. If you are using a polish for the first time, try it on an inconspicuous area of the boot to check whether it alters the colour or appearance.
- If using a polish, apply a small amount of leather cleaner to a polishing cloth or brush and rub onto the shoe in circular motions.