Lug Sole #2240
Introducing Blundstone Lug Sole #2240 in Black, raising the bar for grip, bounce, wear, and good value. Blundstone all-day, all-season, pull-on, kick-off comfort, stepped up a notch.
Also available inSee More (3)
Free shipping over $100
Extended 45 day returns
Raise the bar for grip, comfort and good value
Deep lug construction adds cushioning and durability.
1.Premium Weatherproof Upper
Made with premium weatherproof leather upper and leather lining for legendary Blundstone comfort.
A soft leather inside for ultimate comfort.
3.Removable Comfort Arch Footbed with XRD® technology
Absorbs up to 90% of the impact as you walk.
4.Durable Rubber Lug Sole
Deep groves designed specifically to increase slip-resistance in varied environments.
Introducing Blundstone Lug Sole #2240 in Black, raising the bar for grip, bounce, wear and good value. Blundstone all-day, all-season, pull-on, kick-off comfort, stepped up a notch. High praises!
- Premium weatherproof leather.
- Rubber Lug sole with deep grooves designed to increase slip-resistance.
- Removable Comfort Arch Footbed with XRD® technology for maximum cushioning .
- Leather lining for added comfort.
- First, remove any caked dirt on your boots with a soft bristled brush or damp cloth, and leave your boots to air dry. Please ensure that your boots are away from direct sunlight or any heaters, as they will dry out the leather.
- Apply leather polish, spray or cream to the leather to help maintain your boots. If you are using a polish for the first time, try it on an inconspicuous area of the boot to check whether it alters the colour or appearance.
- If using a polish, apply a small amount of leather cleaner to a polishing cloth or brush and rub onto the shoe in circular motions.