Blundstone Rule of Toe:
- For women subtract 3 sizes from your Canadian size.
- For men subtract 1 size from your Canadian size.
- For kids' subtract 1 size from your Canadian size.
Length is the most important element when fitting Blundstone boots. It's normal for there to be a slight amount of heel lift in the boot.
All Blundstone boots have reinforced toes which help keep the shape of the boot intact, therefore, boots will never stretch in length. With wear it's common to find some "give" over the top of the boot. The exception to this is work & safety boots where the steel toes are located.
If the fit is initially tight on the top of your feet—be patient, it should stretch with some wear, or can be easily stretched by a cobbler.
- Dress (formerly Chisel toe) are a bit of a longer fit than other Blundstone styles. In our experience, some people go down a ½ to 1 full size in this style to accommodate for the longer fit.
- Please note that half sizes in Blundstone boots do not increase the length of the boot. Instead, they increase the amount of space over the foot by adding more leather creating a wider fit.
- Use that extra pair of insoles in the box if you find there is too much movement in your Blundstone boots. Doubling up on the insoles can take up about ½ a size worth of space!
- The size on the bottom of your boot represents the Australian size
All Blundstone styles aside from the Women’s Series, are unisex. This size conversion chart provides a simple guideline.
The size stamp on unisex Blundstone boot soles represents the Australian boot size (AUS).
If you already own a pair of Blundstone Women's Series Heel boots the sole shows your UK, US and EU sizes.
At Blundstone Canada our goal is the perfect fit for every foot. The right fit becomes even more important with footwear you would like to purchase online.
Book a face-to-face video chat with a member of our friendly, knowledgeable Blundstone Canada staff. Our team will help guide you through any Blundstone, style and size questions.How Do I Book?
- Click Book Virtual Fitting.
- Choose your preferred date and time.
- You will receive a Zoom link to join the Virtual Fitting at your chosen appointment time.
How should my Blundstone Boots fit?
As noted, length is the primary consideration when fitting Blundstone boots. Walk around in the boots and get a sense of whether your front most toe is touching the front of the boots. If they are consistently touching the front of the boots, then the boots are too small. A thumb width (or a minimum of ½ an inch) of space between the end of the customer's foot and the end of the boot is recommended for a good fit.
Width can be focused on now that you have determined the length of the boot. Blundstone boots are commonly referred to as ‘outdoor slippers’, referring to the ease of putting on and taking off these boots. Blundstone boots typically have a loose fit and a centimetre or two of heel lift is very common with Blundstone boots. If you still find that they fit too generously, the insoles provided in the box are helpful for snugging up the fit. It may also be common for you to feel pressure across the instep of the boot where the ‘v-stitching’ comes across the instep. This pressure will often dissipate with regular wear after a two to three week period, once the leather begins to stretch.