Winter Thermal Dress #1392
Blundstone #1392 Winter Thermal Dress Chelsea in Rustic Black is a boot you can wear with a suit or a snowsuit! Winterized for total comfort in the coldest months. Warm and dry and easy on the eyes.More details
Also available inSee More (12)
Free shipping over $100
Extended 45 day returns
100% waterproof warmth.
Thinsulate™ lining and real wool fleece footbeds retain body heat. Blundstone Thermal with waterproofing—even the elastics—keeps feet dry and comfortable. One-finger pull-on keeps hands warm, too.
1.100% Waterproof: Leather, Elastics and Sealed Seams
Come snow or slush, Winter Thermals pack on the ultimate winter comfort.
2.Lined with 200 grams of Thinsulate™
Thinsulate™ insulation retains body heat and keeps your toes toasty.
3.100% Waterproof Boot
Premium Waterproof leather, elastics and sealed seams help you survive winter, come heck or high water.
4.Genuine Sheepskin Footbeds
Real wool footbeds provide added protection to this cold-climate boot.
Formerly Blundstone #1392 Winter Chisel Toe Rustic Black
Blundstone #1392 Winter Thermal Dress Chelsea in Rustic Black is a boot you can wear with a suit or a snowsuit! We winterized this boot for total comfort in the coldest months. Warm and dry and easy on the eyes. 100% wool fleece footbed, Thinsulate™ lining, 100% waterproof—even the elastics! Chelsea boot height for over-the-ankle slush protection.
- Premium waterproof leather.
- Fully waterproof boot with waterproof elastic and latexed seams.
- Lined with 200 grams of Thinsulate TM insulation.
- Thermo-urethane outsole resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack.
- Polyurethane midsole for comfort. XRD™ in the heel strike zone to dissipate heel strike shock.
- Removable sheepskin footbed for warmth and comfort.
- XRD™ in the heel pad.
- Extra set of footbeds.
- Leather lined.
- Blundstone winter series are made from a Waterproof leather. It is treated at the factory to be 100% waterproof. To maintain the condition of your boots, clean regularly and dry them away from a heat source.