Free shipping over $100
Extended 45 day returns
Designed to work
The Blundstone rubber lug outsole is heat resistant to temperatures of up to 300 degrees Celsius. The work boot soling material can be expected to provide resistance to melting and cracks in temperatures in the highest ranges normally encountered in an industrial environment.
Removable luxury Blundstone Comfort Arch footbed with XRD® Technology inserts in the forepart to absorb up to 90% of the impact as you walk. Soft and cushioning, this premium footbed provides unmatched comfort in your work boots. Odor, fungus and bacteria resistant. Breathable and washable.
The Blundstone rubber lug outsole provides slip-resistance through a combination of design, tread patter and soling material.
CSA-approved grade 1 protective toe cap.
Metal free puncture protection is lightweight and flexible. Offers optimum penetration resistance.
Blundstone XFR safety boots stand on a thicker, grippier, solid rubber lug sole for safe, long-wearing, all-season comfort and stability. Comfort Arch footbeds help to reduce stress on bones and joints, cushioning heel-strike impact by up to 90%. Steel toe boots with rubber toe caps protect the boot itself and extending service life. A work boot so safe it protects itself! Pull-on work boots that won't let you down. Chelsea boot height. The most comfortable work boot.
- Rubber outsole provides slip-resistance through a combination of design, tread pattern and sole material.
- Highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack.
- Heat resistant to 300˚C.
- Oil, acid and organic fat resistant sole.
- Premium weatherproof leather upper and elastic sided boot.
- Molded TPU toe guard for added protection.
- Luxury removable Comfort Arch footbed with XRD® Technology for greater impact absorption and cushioning support for all-day comfort. Footbed is anti-bacterial, washable and breathable.
- Nylon shank ensures correct step flex point, assists with torsional stability.
- Extreme puncture protection that is metal-free, lightweight and flexible offering optimum penetration resistance
- Electrical shock resistant sole.
- CSA approved grade 1 protective toe cap.
- First, remove any caked dirt on your boots with a soft bristled brush or damp cloth, and leave your boots to air dry. Please ensure that your boots are away from direct sunlight or any heaters, as they will dry out the leather.
- Apply leather polish, spray or cream to the leather to help maintain your boots. If you are using a polish for the first time, try it on an inconspicuous area of the boot to check whether it alters the colour or appearance.
- If using a polish, apply a small amount of leather cleaner to a polishing cloth or brush and rub onto the shoe in circular motions.