Free shipping over $100
Extended 45 day returns
Designed to work
The rubber lug outsole is heat resistant to temperatures of up to 300 degrees Celsius. The soling material can be expected to provide resistance to melting and cracks in temperatures in the highest ranges normally encountered in an industrial environment.
Removable luxury Comfort Arch footbed with XRD® Technology inserts in the forepart to absorb up to 90% of the impact as you walk. Soft and cushioning, this premium footbed provides unmatched comfort. Odor, fungus and bacteria resistant. Breathable and washable.
The rubber lug outsole provides slip-resistance through a combination of design, tread patter and soling material.
CSA-approved grade 1 protective toe cap.
Metal free puncture protection is lightweight and flexible. Offers optimum penetration resistance.
Blundstone CSA-Approved 960 Work & Safety XFR in Wheat stands on a thicker, grippier, solid rubber lug sole for safe, long-wearing, all-season comfort and stability. This unisex Blundstone Work and Safety boot has Comfort Arch footbeds reduce stress on bones and joints, cushioning heel-strike impact by up to 90%. Tough-as-nails rubber toe caps protect the boot itself and extend service life. Step up to comfort and safety that won't let you down.
- Rubber outsole provides slip-resistance through a combination of design, tread pattern and sole material.
- Highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack.
- Heat resistant to 300˚C.
- Oil, acid and organic fat resistant sole.
- Premium weatherproof leather upper and elastic sided boot.
- Molded TPU toe guard for added protection.
- Luxury removable Comfort Arch footbed with XRD® Technology for greater impact absorption and cushioning support for all-day comfort. Footbed is anti-bacterial, washable and breathable.
- Nylon shank ensures correct step flex point, assists with torsional stability.
- Extreme puncture protection that is metal-free, lightweight and flexible offering optimum penetration resistance
- Electrical shock resistant sole.
- CSA approved grade 1 protective toe cap.
- First, remove any caked dirt on your boots with a soft bristled brush or damp cloth, and leave your boots to air dry. Please ensure that your boots are away from direct sunlight or any heaters, as they will dry out the leather.
- Apply leather polish, spray or cream to the leather to help maintain your boots. If you are using a polish for the first time, try it on an inconspicuous area of the boot to check whether it alters the colour or appearance.
- If using a polish, apply a small amount of leather cleaner to a polishing cloth or brush and rub onto the shoe in circular motions.