Free shipping over $100
Extended 45 day returns
Designed to work
Long wearing weatherproof leather is 2.5 mm thick yet ‘breathes’ for absolute comfort. Weatherproof gussets retain shape and stretch.
TPU outsole is flexible and lightweight and offers excellent slip resistance. Oil, acid and electric shock resistant. The outsole is heat resistant to temperatures up to 140°C. Soft PU midsole offers all day comfort and cushioning. Injection molded soles join seamlessly to the leather uppers for added weatherproofing and durability.
Boot leather molds for a custom fit helping to keep the foot stable and secure. Nylon shank gives added torsion control and stability on uneven terrain.
Wide fitting CSA Grade 1 steel toe cap tested to resist a 200-joule impact protects against dropping and crush hazards.
Lenzi non-metallic puncture protection is lightweight and flexible. Offers optimum penetration resistance against nails and sharp objects. CSA approved.
Our Comfort Classic footbed is made from soft EVA, topped by a long-wearing mesh cover allowing for airflow and moisture-wicking. XRD™ Extreme Impact Protection under the ball of the foot and the heel absorbs up to 90% of impact helping to provide all-day comfort and support with less fatigue. The footbed is breathable and washable.
Introducing Blundstone #180 Work & Safety in New Waxy Rustic Brown. Packed with safety yet remarkably light on the foot, saving energy and reducing fatigue. One-finger pull-on, easy kick-off, to save time and limit debris spread. Fewer seams, fewer stitch holes to leak for dry, all-day, all-weather comfort. And underpinning it all, Blundstone patented Shock Protection System (SPS) disperses shock at heel strike and reduces skeletal stress absorbing up to 90% of the impact as you walk. Blundstone Work & Safety in Waxy Rustic Brown just plain works.
- CSA Grade 1 steel toe.
- Metal free underfoot puncture protection.
- Weatherproof leather is an industry-leading 2.5 mm thick, yet "breathes" for absolute comfort.
- Dual-density polyurethane midsole and thermo-polyurethane (TPU) outsole: flexible, lightweight and durable.
- XRD™ removable comfort classic footbed for all-day comfort and support.
- Injection molded soles -- no adhesives to come unglued, no stitching to rot.
- Heat, slip, oil, acid and electric shock-resistant sole.
- Heat-formed heel for a snug fit.
- CSA Approved.
- Unisex sizing.
- First, remove any caked dirt on your boots with a soft bristled brush or damp cloth, and leave your boots to air dry. Please ensure that your boots are away from direct sunlight or any heaters, as they will dry out the leather.
- Apply leather polish, spray or cream to the leather to help maintain your boots. If you are using a polish for the first time, try it on an inconspicuous area of the boot to check whether it alters the colour or appearance.
- If using a polish, apply a small amount of leather cleaner to a polishing cloth or brush and rub onto the shoe in circular motions.