Firefighters Station Boot
Members of these fire departments wear our #163 CSA approved Station Boots:
- Toronto Airport
#163 CSA Greenpatch in Black - Sizes: women's 6 to men's 14
The Blundstone CSA Greenpatch™ Steel Toe Safety Work boot is lightweight and surprisingly comfortable for a boot with so much safety built in. And of course, their pull-on-kick-off convenience makes them hands-down the easiest safety boots to work with.
#165 CSA Greenpatch Met Guard in Black - Sizes: women's 4 to men's 13
Radically Simple Construction
- Sturdy front and back pull-on tabs are meant to be used
- Heat formed heel for a snug fit
- New Kevlar CSA approved protection mid-soles. Lighter & more flexible = increased comfort
- Injection molded soles - no adhesives to come unglued, nor stitching to rot
- Deluxe Poron™ footbeds for all day comfort and support
- Bumper kick-toe styling
- Heat Resistant Sole. Slip Resistant Sole. Oil and Acid Resistant Sole. Electric Shock Resistant Sole.
- Dual density polyurethane midsole and thermo urethane (TPU) outsole: weatherproof, durable, lightweight and provides reliable traction
- Weatherproof leather from Blundstone is 2.5mm thick, yet ‘breathes’ for absolute comfort