Free shipping over $100
Extended 45 day returns
Blundstone Originals Hi-Top rises to the occasion with dry, all-season comfort and higher, over-the-ankle support. Greater coverage against the elements, too.
1.Classic Brogue Details
Accent brogue details provide a versatile twist on our classic chelsea boot.
2.Premium Weatherproof Leather
Supple, weatherproof leather keeps your feet dry and comfortable.
3.Durable TPU Outsole
The TPU outsole provides enhanced traction for the ultimate comfort from the first step.
4.Patented SPS Max Comfort System
An ergonomically engineered toe spring combined with XRD® Technology in the heel, further reduces wearer fatigue while increasing comfort.
Our Blundstone 1630 - Original Women's Hi Top in Rustic Black leather - is a new addition to our collection. 1630 Hi Top is Chelsea-boot height, slightly higher than our other series. A soft, comfortable, laid-back look and feel, with a higher cut and classic broguing.
- Premium leather.
- Polyurethane midsole for improved comfort and cushioning.
- Thermo-urethane outsole for improved resistance to hydrolysis and microbial attack.
- Steel shank for torsional stability.
- Removable footbed.
- XRD™ in the heel strike zone.
- Extra set of footbeds for fit adjustment.
- Leather lined.
- First, remove any caked dirt on your boots with a soft bristled brush or damp cloth, and leave your boots to air dry. Please ensure that your boots are away from direct sunlight or any heaters, as they will dry out the leather.
- Apply leather polish, spray or cream to the leather to help maintain your boots. If you are using a polish for the first time, try it on an inconspicuous area of the boot to check whether it alters the colour or appearance.
- If using a polish, apply a small amount of leather cleaner to a polishing cloth or brush and rub onto the shoe in circular motions.