Free shipping over $100
Extended 45 day returns
Every cloud has a leather lining.
Let it rain, snow, slush and shine. You’re dry and comfortable with your paws tucked into all-season, leather-lined Blundstone Classics.
A soft leather inside for ultimate comfort.
2.Premium Weatherproof Leather Upper
Tough Blundstone leather for a look that starts great and gets better with age.
3.Patented SPS Max Comfort System
An ergonomically engineered toe spring combined with XRD® Technology in the heel, gives a cushioned feel on every surface.
4.Durable TPU Outsole
The TPU outsole provides enhanced traction that keeps you steady on your feet all day long.
Formerly Blundstone #550 Leather Lined Walnut
The Blundstone #550 Walnut is the boot you’ve been "acorn" to find. (Sorry.) But seriously, people are nuts about this boot. Walnut ages beautifully. Blundstone quality inside and out. Unisex Blundstone sizing, all-season comfort. Branch out in the #550 Classic Walnut Chelsea.
- Premium leather
- Thermo-urethane outsole resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack.
- Polyurethane midsole for comfort. XRD® in the heel strike zone to dissipate heel strike shock.
- Comfort EVA removable footbed with XRD® in the heel pad.
- Extra set of footbeds for fit adjustment.
- Leather lined.
- First, remove any caked dirt on your boots with a soft bristled brush or damp cloth, and leave your boots to air dry. Please ensure that your boots are away from direct sunlight or any heaters, as they will dry out the leather.
- Apply leather polish, spray or cream to the leather to help maintain your boots. If you are using a polish for the first time, try it on an inconspicuous area of the boot to check whether it alters the colour or appearance.
- If using a polish, apply a small amount of leather cleaner to a polishing cloth or brush and rub onto the shoe in circular motions.