All-Terrain #2056 in Rustic Brown features a unique Vibram® sole for grip on snow, mud and muck, and quick release of those materials as you walk. The new tread design has a higher ratio of surface contact for increased stability and grip on uneven terrain.More details
Also available inSee More (6)
Free shipping over $100
Extended 45 day returns
New, grippy, self-cleaning Vibram soles combine with dry Blundstone comfort for a boot that never stands still.
1.Premium Weatherproof Leather Upper
Made with premium weatherproof leather upper and leather lining for legendary Blundstone comfort.
2.Vibram Rubber Outsole for Enhanced Grip and Superior Resistance
Self cleaning Vibram outsole design is proprietary to Blundstone.
3.Removable Comfort Lite Footbed
Breathable, washable and antimicrobial
4.Superior Slip Resistance
The new tread design has a higher ratio of surface contact for increased stability and grip on uneven surface.
Blundstone #2056 All-Terrain in Rustic Brown features a unique Vibram® sole for grip on snow, mud and muck, and quick release of those materials as you walk. Legendary Blundstone all-season comfort on a sole platform that means a light, comfortable and durable boot. The new tread design has a higher ratio of surface contact for increased stability and grip on uneven terrain. Together with Vibram®, Blundstone set out to create a product that looks as good as their best-selling lifestyle range while taking the sole to the level. The unisex series based on the seminal Chelsea boot has all the hallmarks of the signature boot in design, style and comfort.
- Self-cleaning outsole design proprietary to Blundstone. Excellent grip on wet, muddy and slippery surfaces.
- Vibram® TC4+ technology sole.
- Premium weatherproof leather.
- Vibram® thermo-urethane outsole resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack.
- Injection molded Vibram® rubber outsole and PU midsole with patented SPS at strike zones for all-day comfort and shock absorption.
- Highly resistant to oil, organic and inorganic acid.
- Heat resistant sole to 300°C and specifically rated to maintain performance down to -15°C.
- Lightweight and flexible.
- Premium Comfort Lite removable footbed: breathable, washable and anti-microbial
- Extra set of footbeds for fit adjustment.
- Hidden stitching in the heel.
- Leather lined.
- First, remove any caked dirt on your boots with a soft bristled brush or damp cloth, and leave your boots to air dry. Please ensure that your boots are away from direct sunlight or any heaters, as they will dry out the leather.
- Apply leather polish, spray or cream to the leather to help maintain your boots. If you are using a polish for the first time, try it on an inconspicuous area of the boot to check whether it alters the colour or appearance.
- If using a polish, apply a small amount of leather cleaner to a polishing cloth or brush and rub onto the shoe in circular motions.