Free shipping over $100
Extended 45 day returns
Designed to work
Long wearing weatherproof leather is 2.5 mm thick yet ‘breathes’ for absolute comfort. Weatherproof gussets retain shape and stretch.
TPU outsole is flexible and lightweight and offers excellent slip resistance. Oil, acid and electric shock resistant. The outsole is heat resistant to temperatures up to 140°C. Soft PU midsole offers all day comfort and cushioning. Injection molded soles join seamlessly to the leather uppers for added weatherproofing and durability.
Boot leather molds for a custom fit helping to keep the foot stable and secure. Nylon shank gives added torsion control and stability on uneven terrain.
Wide fitting CSA Grade 1 steel toe cap tested to resist a 200-joule impact protects against dropping and crush hazards.
Lenzi non-metallic puncture protection is lightweight and flexible. Offers optimum penetration resistance against nails and sharp objects. CSA approved.
Our Comfort Classic footbed is made from soft EVA, topped by a long-wearing mesh cover allowing for airflow and moisture-wicking. XRD™ Extreme Impact Protection under the ball of the foot and the heel absorbs up to 90% of impact helping to provide all-day comfort and support with less fatigue. The footbed is breathable and washable.
Firefighters across Canada swear by the kick-off ease of Blundstone steel toe work and safety boots. All-day comfort on the concrete floors at the station and over-the-ankle protection that drivers can wear on runs. CSA approved. Spiffy enough for dress uniforms too!
- 6-inch boot height.
- CSA Grade 1 protective toe cap.
- Weatherproof leather is an industry-leading 2.5 mm thick, yet 'breathes' for absolute comfort.
- Dual-density polyurethane midsole and thermo-polyurethan (TPU) outsole: weatherproof, durable, lightweight and provides reliable certified traction.
- XRD® footbed for all-day comfort and support.
- Puncture resistant mid-soles by Lenzi: lighter, safer, more flexible, more comfortable and warmer than steel.
- Injection molded soles -- no adhesives to come unglued, no stitching to rot.
- Heat, slip, oil, acid and electric shock-resistant sole.
- Heat-formed heel for a snug fit.
- Comfort EVA removable footbed with XRD® in the heel pad.
- Unisex sizing.
- First, remove any caked dirt on your boots with a soft bristled brush or damp cloth, and leave your boots to air dry. Please ensure that your boots are away from direct sunlight or any heaters, as they will dry out the leather.
- Apply leather polish, spray or cream to the leather to help maintain your boots. If you are using a polish for the first time, try it on an inconspicuous area of the boot to check whether it alters the colour or appearance.
- If using a polish, apply a small amount of leather cleaner to a polishing cloth or brush and rub onto the shoe in circular motions.