Legendary comfort meets modern versatility with the Blundstone #500 boots. These authentic leather Chelsea boots are built to go wherever life takes you, whether in urban city or off road in the wild.More details
Also available inSee More (18)
Free shipping over $100
Extended 45 day returns
Pull-on comfort since 1870.
Hands full? Pull on the boot that kicked off the dry, comfortable, no-lace Blundstone revolution. One-finger easy.
1.Double Stitched Strength
A heel panel and reinforced stitching around the elastic balances comfort with durability.
2.2.5 mm Weatherproof Leather
Premium leather that is unlined for added breathability.
3.Durable TPU Outsole
The TPU outsole provides enhanced traction for the ultimate comfort from the first step.
4.Patented SPS Max Comfort System
An ergonomically engineered toe spring combined with XRD® Technology in the heel, further reduces wearer fatigue while increasing comfort.
This is where it all started. The Original Chelsea in Stout Brown is shaped like your foot for instant comfort that just gets better with wear. All-season, all-surface versatility makes the Original Chelsea a favourite first boot. Blundstone fans always seem to have a well-loved pair or two of Originals kicking around. Legendary Blundstone comfort in unisex Blundstone sizing.
- Premium leather elastic sided boot.
- Fully removable shaped comfort footbed.
- Polyurethane (PU) midsole/thermo-urethane (TPU) outsole highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack.
- Oil, acid and organic fat resistant.
- Outsole heat resistant to 140°C.
- Steel shank - ensures correct step flex point, assists with torsional stability.
- Extra set of footbeds for fit adjustment.
- Lightweight and durable.
- First, remove any caked dirt on your boots with a soft bristled brush or damp cloth, and leave your boots to air dry. Please ensure that your boots are away from direct sunlight or any heaters, as they will dry out the leather.
- Apply leather polish, spray or cream to the leather to help maintain your boots. If you are using a polish for the first time, try it on an inconspicuous area of the boot to check whether it alters the colour or appearance.
- If using a polish, apply a small amount of leather cleaner to a polishing cloth or brush and rub onto the shoe in circular motions.