Free shipping over $100
Extended 45 day returns
Subtle lift, bold statement.
You’ll be head over heels with Blundstone Women’s Series Heel. It’s comfortable, durable and just plain wearable.
Leather lining treats feet to all-day comfort.
2.Premium Weatherproof Leather Upper
Strides comfortably from morning meetings to late night greetings.
3.Classic 1 1/4" Block Low Heel
Gives you a lift, simple as that.
4.Removable Comfort Footbed
Packed with XRD® Extreme Impact Protection in the forefoot and heel for extra cushioning.
Blundstone Women’s Series 1970 Low Heel ankle boots in Antique Brown have a classic look, well-worn from day one and age beautifully as only quality leather does. Super versatile, wear-with-anything, all-day comfort. Blundstone Low Heel is light, low on the ankle and easy to wear.
- Premium water-resistant leather
- Durable low 1¼-inch heel
- Durable PU outsole
- Steel shank for foot stability
- Removable comfort footbed
- Extra set of footbeds for fit adjustment
- Leather lined
- Elastic sides
- First, remove any caked dirt on your boots with a soft bristled brush or damp cloth, and leave your boots to air dry. Please ensure that your boots are away from direct sunlight or any heaters, as they will dry out the leather.
- Apply leather polish, spray or cream to the leather to help maintain your boots. If you are using a polish for the first time, try it on an inconspicuous area of the boot to check whether it alters the colour or appearance.
- If using a polish, apply a small amount of leather cleaner to a polishing cloth or brush and rub onto the shoe in circular motions.