Fuss-free and functional, the #510 in understated black leather is proof that simplicity never goes out of style.More details
Also available inSee More (18)
Free shipping over $100
Extended 45 day returns
Pull-on comfort since 1870.
Hands full? Pull on the boot that kicked off the dry, comfortable, no-lace Blundstone revolution. One-finger easy.
1.Double Stitched Strength
A heel panel and reinforced stitching around the elastic balances comfort with durability.
2.2.5 mm Weatherproof Leather
Premium leather that is unlined for added breathability.
3.Durable TPU Outsole
The TPU outsole provides enhanced traction for the ultimate confort from the first step.
4.Patented SPS Max Comfort System
An ergonomically engineered toe spring combined with XRD® Technology in the heel, further reduces wearer fatigue while increasing comfort.
The Blundstone 510 Original Black Chelsea is one of our most versatile Blundstone boots. Black goes with everything! A favourite with people in uniform from pilots to posties for all-day, all-season, all-surface comfort. Unisex sizing.
- Premium leather elastic sided boot.
- Fully removable shaped comfort footbed.
- Polyurethane (PU) midsole/thermo-urethane (TPU) outsole highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack.
- Oil, acid and organic fat resistant.
- Outsole heat resistant to 140°C.
- Steel shank - ensures correct step flex point, assists with torsional stability.
- Extra set of footbeds for fit adjustment.
- Lightweight and durable.
- First, remove any caked dirt on your boots with a soft bristled brush or damp cloth, and leave your boots to air dry. Please ensure that your boots are away from direct sunlight or any heaters, as they will dry out the leather.
- Apply leather polish, spray or cream to the leather to help maintain your boots. If you are using a polish for the first time, try it on an inconspicuous area of the boot to check whether it alters the colour or appearance.
- If using a polish, apply a small amount of leather cleaner to a polishing cloth or brush and rub onto the shoe in circular motions.