Winter Thermal All-Terrain #2242
Blundstone Thermal All-Terrain #2242 in Rustic Brown are 100% waterproof Blundstone boots—even the elastics—for maximum dry comfort. Pure wool footbeds and Thinsulate™ lining retain body heat for all-day warmth. The patented Vibram self-cleaning soles shed mud, water, slush and debris.More details
Also available inSee More (6)
Free shipping over $100
Extended 45 day returns
100% Winterproof. 100% Waterproof.
Grippy, self-cleaning Vibram soles combined with winter thermal warmth.
1.Premium Waterproof Leather Upper
100% Waterproof: Leather, elastics and sealed seams.
2.Lined with 200 grams of Thinsulate TM
Thinsulate TM insulation retains body heat and keeps toes toasty.
3.Self Cleaning Outsole Design Proprietary to Blundstone
Combined benefits of Vibram sole partnership with winter thermal boot technology.
4.Genuine Sheepskin Footbeds
Real wool footbeds provide added protection to this cold-climate boot.
Blundstone Thermal All-Terrain #2242 in Rustic Brown are 100% waterproof Blundstone boots—even the elastics—for maximum dry comfort. Pure wool footbeds and Thinsulate™ lining retain body heat for all-day warmth. The patented Vibram self-cleaning soles shed snow and slush for improved grip. No laces to freeze, fray, or fumble up cold fingers. Easy kick off at the door.
- Fully waterproof boot with waterproof elastic and sealed seams.
- Injection molded Vibram rubber outsole and PU midsole with patented SPS at strike zones for all-day comfort and shock absorption.
- Self-cleaning outsole design proprietary to Blundstone. Excellent grip on wet, snowy and slippery surfaces.
- Lined with 200 grams of Thinsulate™ insulation.
- Polyurethane midsole for comfort. XRD® in the heel strike zone to dissipate heel strike shock.
- Removable sheepskin footbed for warmth and comfort.
- Highly resistant to oil, organic and inorganic acid.
- Heat resistant sole to 300°C and specifically rated to maintain performance down to -15°C.
- Hidden stitching in the heel.
- Leather lined.
- First, remove any caked dirt on your boots with a soft bristled brush or damp cloth, and leave your boots to air dry. Please ensure that your boots are away from direct sunlight or any heaters, as they will dry out the leather.
- Apply leather polish, spray or cream to the leather to help maintain your boots. If you are using a polish for the first time, try it on an inconspicuous area of the boot to check whether it alters the colour or appearance.
- If using a polish, apply a small amount of leather cleaner to a polishing cloth or brush and rub onto the shoe in circular motions.