Free shipping over $100
Extended 45 day returns
Our Blundstone Met Guard steel toe work boot is the ultimate in safety boots. Designed for comfort, clever met guards remain soft and flexible until point of impact. Leather-covered elastic gussets protect from side incursions. Bullet-proof Kevlar stitching resists impact and abrasion damage. For ultimate safety, don't stand for less. CSA approved.
- Met Guard Protection
- CSA Grade 1 protective steel toe cap
- Bullet-proof Kevlar stitching resists impact and abrasion damage
- Weatherproof leather is an industry-leading 2.5 mm thick, yet 'breathes' for absolute comfort
- Dual-density polyurethane midsole and thermo-polyurethan (TPU) outsole: weatherproof, durable, lightweight and provides reliable certified traction
- XRD™ footbed for all-day comfort and support
- Puncture resistant mid-soles by Lenzi: lighter, safer, more flexible, more comfortable and warmer than steel
- Injection molded soles -- no adhesives to come unglued, no stitching to rot
- Heat, slip, oil, acid and electric shock-resistant sole
- Heat-formed heel for a snug fit
- Comfort EVA removable footbed with XRD™ in the heel pad
- Canadian Standards Association (CSA) Approved
- Unisex sizing
- First, remove any caked dirt on your boots with a soft bristled brush or damp cloth, and leave your boots to air dry. Please ensure that your boots are away from direct sunlight or any heaters, as they will dry out the leather.
- Apply leather polish, spray or cream to the leather to help maintain your boots. If you are using a polish for the first time, try it on an inconspicuous area of the boot to check whether it alters the colour or appearance.
- If using a polish, apply a small amount of leather cleaner to a polishing cloth or brush and rub onto the shoe in circular motions.
A tradition of safety.
Since 1870 we’ve been working job sites around the world learning how to minimize foot injuries and maximize foot comfort. The result is a boot that’s light and easy but packs serious safety. CSA approved safety.
1.Premium Weatherproof Leather, Durable Elastics and Pull Tabs
Weatherproof leather is 2.5mm thick, yet 'breathes' for absolute comfort. Pull tabs are strong and meant to be used.
2.Durable TPU Outsole
Injection molded soles join seamlessly to leather upper with no adhesives to fail or stitching to rot. Heat, slip, oil, acid and electric shock-resistant.
3.CSA Grade 1 Protective Toe Cap
Protection from impact, penetration and chemical damage. CSA-approved.
4.Non-Metallic Underfoot Puncture Protection
Protection by Lenzi is lightweight and flexible offering optimum penetration resistance.