PAINTED BLUNDSTONE GIVEAWAY || BLUNDSTONE PROMOTION
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Information on how to enter, mechanics of entry and the prize form part of these Conditions of Entry.
Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry. Entry is via Instagram only.
Entry is only open to residents of Canada aged 18 years or older (Entrants).
The directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related entities, distributors, printers, suppliers, providers, venues and agencies whom are directly associated with the conduct of this promotion are ineligible to enter the promotion. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
Promoter Tin Shack Ltd., Blundstone Canada.
The promotion commences on October 16, 2023 and ends at 2 pm EST on October 31, 2023.
HOW TO ENTER
To enter the promotion, Entrants must, during the Promotional Period:
- Follow the Blundstone Canada IG PAGE @blundstoneca & @mirador_
- Comment on the Competition Instagram post.
- Entrants can receive an extra entry by sharing the post to their Instagram Stories.
- Entry is limited to two (2) per person.
- Entries will be deemed accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission.
- Entries received will be considered final by the Promoter.
- Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, ineligible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- Contact details entered incorrectly by the Entrant will render the entry invalid.
- Costs associated with accessing Instagram remain an Entrant’s responsibility and may vary depending on the Internet service or telecommunications provider used.
- The use of any automated entry software or any mechanical, electronic or other means that allows an Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that Entrant invalid.
- All eligible Entries received in the promotional period will be entered into the draw.
- One winner will be selected at random at 2 pm EST on October 31, 2023
- All eligible Entries will be randomly selected by chance.
- This is a game of chance and skill plays no part in determining the winners.
- The winner will be notified in writing by Direct Message to the winning Instagram account within two (2) days of the draw, and the name and location of each winner may be published on the Promoter’s Website https://www.blundstone.ca/ and via Instagram @blundstoneca.
- Details may remain on the Promoter’s Website for no less than twenty-eight (28) days and on the Instagram account in perpetuity.
- All reasonable steps to notify the winners of the results of the draw will be taken by the Promoter.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The total maximum promotional prize pool value is up to AUD $500.00 (incl. GST).
- The prize pack consists of one (1) pair of 500 Blundstone boots customised by Tasmanian- based artist, Lauren Cassar.
- The winner must inform the Promoter in writing of their acceptance of their respective Prize and other requested details including Blundstone boot size and mailing address within 5 business days from the date the winner is notified by the Promoter that they have won, otherwise the Prize may be forfeited.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash (unless otherwise indicated). The prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. The prize cannot be used or redeemed in conjunction with any other offer.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. All prize values are the recommended retail price in Australian dollars including GST.
- Entrants who provide incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information are ineligible to participate in the promotion and all entries of an Entrant who is deemed by the Promoter to have provided incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information may, at the discretion of the Promoter, be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request the Entrant produce (within the requested time) appropriate photo identification or other documentation (to the Promoter’s satisfaction, at its sole discretion) in order to confirm the Entrant’s identity, age, residential address, eligibility to enter and claim the prize, and any information submitted by the Entrant in entering the promotion, before issuing the prize.
- If any documentation required by the Promoter is not received by the Promoter (or its nominated agent) or an Entrant or Entry has not been verified or validated to the Promoter’s (or its nominated agent’s) satisfaction then all the entries of that Entrant may be ineligible and deemed invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of any and all Entries and to disqualify any Entrant for: (i) tampering with the entry process; (ii) submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry; or (iii) engaging in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- The prize will only be awarded following any winner validation and verification that the Promoter requires in its sole discretion.
- Any attempt to cause malicious damage or interference with the legitimate operation of this promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. If the Promoter suffers loss or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these Conditions of Entry or any other legal obligation by an Entrant, the Entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for those losses, damages and costs.
- The decision by the Promoter to accept or reject an Entry is the Promoter’s sole discretion and no correspondence will be entered into. Any Entry that contains content that the Promoter in its sole discretion, considers to be offensive, obscene, crude or inappropriate in any way or that the Promoter considers may infringe any Laws or other rights of any person, corporation or entity will not be accepted as an eligible Entry into the promotion. This includes, but is not limited to, any Entry which the Promoter considers to be disparaging of any of its or any prize supplier’s products and/or services or is otherwise not in keeping with the spirit of the promotion.
- By entering the promotion, Entrants acknowledge and agree that their Entry and their name and/or locality may be featured on https://www.blundstone.ca/ social media platforms) or audio visual or print material of the Promoter for public viewing during the Promotional Period and in perpetuity. Once an Entry is submitted, Entrants acknowledge that the Entry may not be withdrawn, altered or deleted (except as and where required by the Promoter).
- As a condition of entering this promotion, each Entrant consents to, in the event they are the winner, the Promoter using the Entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media worldwide for an unlimited period of time without further notification, remuneration or compensation for the purpose of promoting, publicising or marketing the promotion (including any outcome), and/or promoting any products or services manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- To the extent permitted by law, each Entrant indemnifies, and must defend and hold harmless, the Promoter and its employees, servants, agents and contractors, from and against all Losses arising from:
- a breach by the Entrant of any of these Conditions of Entry;
- any third party claim arising directly or indirectly from a breach by the Entrant of any of these Conditions of Entry; a negligent, wilful or otherwise wrongful act or omission of the Entrant; fraudulent or dishonest acts or omissions by the Entrant; any breach by the Entrant of any applicable Laws; any claim by any third party (including individuals, legal entities and governmental departments or agencies) arising directly or indirectly as a result of the Entrant entering the promotion; the death of, or personal injury to, any person or any damage to, or loss or destruction of, any real or tangible personal property, to the extent caused by any act or omission of the Entrant; any claim or allegation that the Entrant’s Entry infringes a third party’s Intellectual Property
- Rights or constitutes an unlawful disclosure or misuse or misappropriation of another party’s trade secret or confidential information.
- If the prize or element of the prize becomes unavailable, for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then a comparable prize or prize element of equal or greater value will be awarded in lieu, subject to any written directions made under any relevant law.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies exclude all liability (including negligence) except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law (including any applicable consumer guarantee under any consumer protection law), for any direct or indirect injury, loss and/or damage arising in any way out of the promotion. This includes, but is not limited to: technical malfunctions, delays or failures, including those resulting from accessing any materials related to this promotion and any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this promotion as a result of any technical malfunctions, delays or failures; theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; lost or damaged entries, prize claims or prize(s); and/or acceptance and/or use of any prize.
- All of the Promoter’s decisions in respect of the promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter holds no responsibility for the sizing or wear of the boot once the winner has received it. It is up to the Entrant to provide the correct sizing information to the Promoter.
IN THESE CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
- The Promoter collects Personal Information about an Entrant to include the Entrant in the promotion, award the prizes (where appropriate) and use the information to assist in improving the goods and services of the Promoter. If the Personal Information requested is not provided, the Entrant cannot participate in the promotion and is deemed ineligible.
- An Entrant also agrees that the Promoter may, in the event that the Entrant is a winner, publish or cause to be published, the Entrant winner’s name and locality in any media, as required under any relevant law.
- If required by law, the Promoter will provide to each Winner, at the time of the prize being awarded (or as soon as reasonably practicable thereafter), a collection statement that details the Personal Information being collected, the purpose of its collection, where the Personal Information will be stored and how it will be shared with third parties. The collection statement will comply with the Promoter’s disclosure or other obligations under any relevant Privacy Law.
- By entering the promotion, Entrants acknowledge that a further primary purpose for collection of the Entrant’s Personal Information by the Promoter is to contact the Entrant in the future with information about the Promoter, including special offers, market research or to provide the Entrant with marketing materials via any medium including mail, telephone and commercial electronic messages (SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Message Service), IM (Instant Messaging) and email) or any other form of electronic, emerging, digital or conventional communications channel whether existing now or in the future.
- The Promoter may share an Entrant’s Personal Information with the Blundstone Group, the Promoter’s related companies (whether in or outside Canada), and its and their servants, employees, agents and trusted third parties who may contact the Entrant for their legitimate commercial purposes, including special offers, market research or to provide the Entrant with marketing materials.
- By entering the promotion, Entrants acknowledge and agree that the Promoter and any applicable third parties may use their Personal Information in the manner set out in these terms and condition.
- “Blundstone Group” means Blundstone Australia Pty Ltd, Blundstone U.S.A. Inc, and Blundstone New Zealand Limited.
- “Intellectual Property Rights” means all present and future rights of whatever nature anywhere in the world including, but not limited to, rights in respect of or in connection with copyright, inventions (including patents), trade marks, service marks, trade names, domain names, designs, confidential information, trade secrets and know-how and similar industrial, commercial and intellectual property rights, whether or not registered or registrable, and includes the right to apply for the registration of such rights, and whether existing in Canada or otherwise.
- “Laws” means all laws including rules of common law, principles of equity, statutes, regulations, proclamations, ordinances, by-laws, rules, regulatory principles and requirements, statutory rules of an industry body, statutory mandatory codes of conduct, writs, orders, injunctions, judgments, and generally accepted accounting principles.
- “Losses” means loss, damage, liability, charge, expense or cost (including all reasonable legal and other professional costs on a full indemnity basis) of any nature or kind.
- “Personal information” means information or an opinion about an identified individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable, whether the information or opinion is true or not and whether the information is recorded in a material form or not.
- “Privacy Law” means any applicable Laws in relation to individual privacy rights and protections, including but not limited to the Australian Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) and the California Consumer Privacy Act 2018 and other state-based regimes in the United States of America and Canada.
- Each Entrant acknowledges and agrees that the promotion and these Conditions of Entry and governed by the laws of jurisdiction of the courts of courts. and each Entrant submits to the exclusive and any courts competent to hear appeals from those of Tin Shack Ltd. 31 Stewart Rd, Collingwood, ON L9Y 4M7 Phone (705) 445-4263
The Promoter is Tin Shack Ltd. 31 Stewart Rd, Collingwood, ON L9Y 4M7 (705) 445-4263