Classic good looks meet true comfort and durability, the #1306 Dress boots come in our signature rustic brown leather and feature a lean profile and chisel toe.More details
Also available inSee More
Free shipping over $100
Extended 45 day returns
A boot for all seasons. All reasons too.
Party, play, work and wander in the dry comfort of Blundstone Dress. This series kicks with a suit, jumps with jeans and never ever stoops to laces.
Leather lining provides all-day comfort and signature tailored fit.
2.Premium Weatherproof Leather Upper
Full-grain weatherproof leather upper is fused into the soles.
TPU outsole is durable resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack.
4.SPS Max Comfort System
Patented system absorbs up to 90% of the impact as you walk.
Formerly Blundstone #1306 Chisel Toe Rustic Brown
Nothing ages more beautifully than our rustic brown Dress Chelsea boot. Over-the-ankle height provides excellent support and all-season protection from the elements. This boot can be your favourite dress boot, your knock-about go-to boot, or both. From town to trail without missing a step. All-day comfort, dry feet, no-lace ease. Chelsea boot height never goes out of style.
- Premium leather.
- Polyurethane midsole for improved comfort and cushioning.
- Thermo-urethane outsole for improved resistance to hydrolysis and microbial attack.
- Steel shank for torsional stability.
- Removable footbed.
- XRD™ in the heel strike zone.
- Extra set of footbeds for fit adjustment.
- Leather lined.
- First, remove any caked dirt on your boots with a soft bristled brush or damp cloth, and leave your boots to air dry. Please ensure that your boots are away from direct sunlight or any heaters, as they will dry out the leather.
- Apply leather polish, spray or cream to the leather to help maintain your boots. If you are using a polish for the first time, try it on an inconspicuous area of the boot to check whether it alters the colour or appearance.
- If using a polish, apply a small amount of leather cleaner to a polishing cloth or brush and rub onto the shoe in circular motions.