Free shipping over $100
Extended 45 day returns
New, grippy, self-cleaning Vibram soles combine with dry Blundstone comfort for a boot that never stands still.
1.Premium Weatherproof Leather Upper
Made with premium weatherproof leather upper and leather lining for legendary Blundstone comfort.
2.Vibram Rubber Outsole for Enhanced Grip and Superior Resistance
Self cleaning Vibram outsole design is proprietary to Blundstone.
3.Removable Comfort Lite Footbed
Breathable, washable and antimicrobial
4.Superior Slip Resistance
The new tread design has a higher ratio of surface contact for increased stability and grip on uneven surface.
Blundstone has partnered with Vibram® to create an exclusive outsole for the new #2058 All-Terrain boot in Black. Unique patterns and increased ratio of tread surface contact and the rubber compound used in the Vibram sole aids traction and cushioning, providing next-level of grip and optimal ground adaptability. The curved arch design and transverse flex points will release mud, snow, and rocks safely, making this product a favourite for work or play. Engineered to be worn with confidence in a range of tough environments, the sole is heat resistant up to 300°C and specifically rated to maintain performance down to -15°C. The standout curved heel, created through the tread and transverse flex points, provides self-cleaning properties to the already feature-packed All-Terrain.
- Self-cleaning outsole design proprietary to Blundstone. Excellent grip on wet, muddy and slippery surfaces.
- Vibram® TC4+ technology sole.
- Premium weatherproof leather.
- Vibram® thermo-urethane outsole resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack.
- Injection molded Vibram® rubber outsole and PU midsole with patented SPS at strike zones for all-day comfort and shock absorption.
- Highly resistant to oil, organic and inorganic acid.
- Heat resistant sole to 300°C and specifically rated to maintain performance down to -15°C.
- Lightweight and flexible.
- Premium Comfort Lite removable footbed: breathable, washable and anti-microbial
- Extra set of footbeds for fit adjustment.
- Hidden stitching in the heel.
- Leather lined.
- First, remove any caked dirt on your boots with a soft bristled brush or damp cloth, and leave your boots to air dry. Please ensure that your boots are away from direct sunlight or any heaters, as they will dry out the leather.
- Apply leather polish, spray or cream to the leather to help maintain your boots. If you are using a polish for the first time, try it on an inconspicuous area of the boot to check whether it alters the colour or appearance.
- If using a polish, apply a small amount of leather cleaner to a polishing cloth or brush and rub onto the shoe in circular motions.